I'm never quite honest enough for this to be interesting, or quite dishonest enough for it to be interesting either.


The Boring Stuff
& My name is Sabrina
& I live and go to school in LA
& I don't really have anything else to say right now
...more info...

Current Infatuations
sleeping
ginormous earrings
there would be more if I had more time

Super Cool Stuff
Chromasia
deviantART
Google Features
Overheard in New York
Television Without Pity


 

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I fucking hate finals so badly. I hate college grades too. My poli sci final is worth 40% of my grade. I am severely agitated. I want to sock somebody. That, and I want it to be 1 pm on Monday; when all my finals are over. fjadsklfjlak;sdjfkladsjf;kasklfasjdljfklas
                posted here at @ 1:58 AM & 0 comments


 
all content property of Sabrina since June 6, 2002