I'm never quite honest enough for this to be interesting, or quite dishonest enough for it to be interesting either.


The Boring Stuff
& My name is Sabrina
& I live and go to school in LA
& I don't really have anything else to say right now
...more info...

Current Infatuations
sleeping
ginormous earrings
there would be more if I had more time

Super Cool Stuff
Chromasia
deviantART
Google Features
Overheard in New York
Television Without Pity


 

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Sooo I haven't written in here in about two months. I actually have a lot of thoughts floating around right now but I'm supposed to be reading Vineland or The Republic so this is just to tide over my procrastinating instinct. You know, aside from the hours of aim and ebay-ing I've just gotten done with. haha. I got a job (thanks Carmen!) at the Gerontology school doing database stuff. Good pay, flexible hours, so I'm happy.

I hate my Poli Sci class. It sounded so good on paper, but it's an entire class that just analyzes the "great thinkers." It was supposed to be a class about the class of ideologies in politics, but nooo instead it's like a freakin philosophy class. I don't practice my guitar enough. =/

I don't feel like I ever have time anymore. When I get enough time to just relax by myself, I feel like I totally missed out on time I could've spent hanging out with people or catching up with friends on the phone. But when I do that too much, I feel like I haven't spent any time just puttering around the room doing random stuff on my own.

I probably sound melodramatic right now. I'm tired and stressed out and way behind on school work. blah. Yay! At least I updated now, right? Well, kind of anyways...
                posted here at @ 1:41 AM & 0 comments


 
all content property of Sabrina since June 6, 2002