I'm never quite honest enough for this to be interesting, or quite dishonest enough for it to be interesting either.


The Boring Stuff
& My name is Sabrina
& I live and go to school in LA
& I don't really have anything else to say right now
...more info...

Current Infatuations
sleeping
ginormous earrings
there would be more if I had more time

Super Cool Stuff
Chromasia
deviantART
Google Features
Overheard in New York
Television Without Pity


 

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Less than a week before move-in. It's mind-boggling, really. Excited for sure - er, not for classes though, hah. And I really wish I could've done more at home - like go to freakin Disneyland. Poo to the fact that there's such a thing as schedules/work/school now.

Everybody should see My Date With Drew - it's hilarious and adorable!

Oh, okay last few things - Plain White Ts and Yes, Dear are both really fun bands to see live.
                posted here at @ 11:07 AM & 0 comments


 
all content property of Sabrina since June 6, 2002