I'm never quite honest enough for this to be interesting, or quite dishonest enough for it to be interesting either.


The Boring Stuff
& My name is Sabrina
& I live and go to school in LA
& I don't really have anything else to say right now
...more info...

Current Infatuations
sleeping
ginormous earrings
there would be more if I had more time

Super Cool Stuff
Chromasia
deviantART
Google Features
Overheard in New York
Television Without Pity


 

Monday, September 12, 2005

Streeessseeed out. Too many things to do, too little time. I'm still tired from like two days ago and I don't have time for the stuff I actually want to do.

I need to prioritize. And that should not include people who don't do the same back. Despite my own willingless to just suck it up and be the one who compromises because I feel like it's worth it, I think I just resent it all now - including my willingness.

People not to prioritize at all - "friends" who are petty enough to fake it to your face and bitch behind your back about things that they should be too "cool" to care about anyway.
                posted here at @ 11:02 PM & 0 comments


 
all content property of Sabrina since June 6, 2002